Political institutions can minimize printing costs while maintaining an audit trail using print management software.
Each day, your organization may be wasting money in the form of paper, toner, and employee time, as print jobs are sent to the wrong printer or lost in piles of output, causing users to reprint them. Furthermore, government institutions must maintain both confidentiality and an audit trail for the public.
Most print management solutions are costly, limited in features, or too inconvenient for users and the system administrator. In addition, sensitive material may be left unsupervised at a printer, allowing anyone to retrieve it.
But now, there is Sentinel!
Continue reading to learn about the specific ways it can help your organization reduce printing costs while maintaining regulatory compliance and confidentiality. Download a trial or view a demo of Sentinel print management software.
- Secure Printing Ensures Documents Reach Authorized Users Only. Ensure that your patient's sensitive documents are not picked up by an unauthorized person. Whether copying, printing, or scanning, your staff must first identify themselves using their single sign-on personnel tag, their employee/staff card, or a PIN code. Only an authorized user will be allowed to release the document from the network. Read More
- Multiple Methods for Significant Reduction of Printing Costs! Lower printing costs result from Sentinel's ability to monitor, optimize and regulate print outputs; reduction in number of required printers; subsequent savings on paper, toner and electricity; and reduced IT staffing requirements. Read More
- Easily Manage Complex and Multi-Site Printing Requirements. Sentinel provides a single point of control for enterprise-wide monitoring and maintenance of all print jobs and queues. Its dedicated software authenticates users, regulates print volume, and monitors and manages all print devices in the enterprise. Read More
- Customizable Print Reporting Provides an Automated Audit Trail. The built in report designer integrates with other organization databases to provide detailed data about printing activity by user, patient code, printing device, time of day, etc. This system supplies an automated audit trail allowing you to segregate and itemize expenses per department, per employee, and per patient for simple billing and recovery of printing expenses. Read More
- Go Greener to Reduce Your Environmental Footprint! Reduce the amount of wasted paper, toner/ink and electricity with Sentinel’s pull printing method. In addition, the system administrator can stipulate a company-wide duplex print policy, saving even more paper, and regulate the amount of toner per print to save on cartridges (without affecting legibility!). Read More
- Easily Manage Complex and Multi-Site Printing Requirements! Sentinel provides a single point of control for enterprise-wide monitoring and maintenance of all print jobs and queues. Its dedicated software authenticates users, regulates print volume, and monitors and manages all print devices in the enterprise. Read More
- 100% Availability Means Never Coming Empty-Handed (BYOD). Did you ever print a document right before an important meeting with a constituent, or just before a bill was due for submission, or just before your appearance before a board -- and the printer jammed, or ran out of toner, or was down for maintenance? That doesn't happen with Sentinel, since jobs can be routed easily to a different device for immediate printing. Read More