Banks and other Financial institutions can minimize printing costs while maintaining printing security.
Each day, your organization may be wasting money in the form of paper, toner, and employee time, as print jobs are sent to the wrong printer or lost in piles of output, causing users to reprint them. Furthermore, in your line of business, it is imperative to maintain both confidentiality and an audit trail for customers. In addition, the sensitive material may be left unsupervised at a printer, allowing anyone to retrieve it, using pull printing can prevent this situation completely.
Print management software is a perfect solution for those challenges.
But most print management systems are costly, limited in features, or too inconvenient for users and the system administrator.
Sentinel is feature-rich, affordable, cost-effective and secure, once installed it doesn't require complicated maintenance. Try Sentinel print management software today, download a trial or view a demo.
Continue reading to learn about the specific ways it can help your organization reduce printing costs while maintaining regulatory compliance and confidentiality.
Sentinel Print Management Software is secure and cost-saving solution for Financial Institutions and Banks
In financial institutions, it is important to keep a check on printed documents to ensure that they are not left unattended or are not misused. Banks need to monitor printing expenses along with ensuring that there is no wastage of paper, ink, electricity, and no unnecessary print jobs are being given. But how exactly to do this?
For banks or financial institutions looking for ways to minimize printing costs and ensure the security of printed documents, print management software can be of great help. With Sentinel print management solution you can maintain the confidentiality of documents, monitor the usage of print resources, and ensure that no incorrect or unnecessary print jobs are being processed. In Sentinel, all of this is available at an affordable price, easy understanding, and simple maintenance mechanisms.
The feature-rich, affordable and intelligent print management software Sentinel provides you with all the following features:
With its pull printing option, Sentinel provides users with all-time availability. So if you are urgently in need of a printed document and your printer has suddenly jammed, or is out of ink, you can easily release the print job from another device, and get the work done.
With Sentinel, you can ensure the safety of your documents by making sure that your documents are accessed only by authorized users, after identification through PIN codes, staff cards, biometrics etc. You can set this identification for other processes as well, like copying, scanning, and more. Executives at financial institutions can create their customized Access rules by exploiting the secure printing features present in Sentinel.
Sentinel helps you save resources and go green, by allowing you to curb your environmental footprint and save on resources like paper, electricity, toner/ink with its pull printing techniques. You can also allow the system administrator to implement a duplex print policy throughout the organization.
Customizable Report Printing
Get access to an Automated Audit Trail with the Customizable Report Printing provided in the software. With an in-built report designer, that can be integrated with databases of the organization you can get details of all their print-related activities. Thus allowing you to segregate expenses between departments.
Centralized Print Management
Deal with multi-site print requirements and other complex printing needs with one point control provided by Sentinel that can be used for an enterprise-wide monitoring as well. You can now keep track of all queues and print jobs with a dedicated software for authenticating users, and regulating volumes, along with managing multiple print devices of the organization.
Reduce Printing Costs
With Sentinel, you get multiple opportunities for reducing printing costs. With monitoring and optimizing abilities of the software, you will not only require few printers but also fewer resources. Thus needing less staff for management.
- 100% Availability Means Never Coming Empty-Handed (BYOD). Did you ever print a document right before an important meeting with a constituent, or just before a bill was due for submission, or just before your appearance before a board -- and the printer jammed, or ran out of toner, or was down for maintenance? That doesn't happen with Sentinel, since jobs can be routed easily to a different device for immediate printing. Read More
- Secure Printing Ensures Documents Reach Authorized Users Only. Ensure that your patient's sensitive documents are not picked up by an unauthorized person. Whether copying, printing, or scanning, your staff must first identify themselves using their single sign-on personnel tag, their employee/staff card, or a PIN code. Only an authorized user will be allowed to release the document from the network. Read More
- Go Greener to Reduce Your Environmental Footprint! Reduce the amount of wasted paper, toner/ink and electricity with Sentinel’s pull printing method. In addition, the system administrator can stipulate a company-wide duplex print policy, saving even more paper, and regulate the amount of toner per print to save on cartridges (without affecting legibility!). Read More
- Customizable Print Reporting Provides an Automated Audit Trail. The built in report designer integrates with other organization databases to provide detailed data about printing activity by user, patient code, printing device, time of day, etc. This system supplies an automated audit trail allowing you to segregate and itemize expenses per department, per employee, and per patient for simple billing and recovery of printing expenses. Read More
- Easily Manage Complex and Multi-Site Printing Requirements! Sentinel provides a single point of control for enterprise-wide monitoring and maintenance of all print jobs and queues. Its dedicated software authenticates users, regulates print volume, and monitors and manages all print devices in the enterprise. Read More
- Easily Manage Complex and Multi-Site Printing Requirements. Sentinel provides a single point of control for enterprise-wide monitoring and maintenance of all print jobs and queues. Its dedicated software authenticates users, regulates print volume, and monitors and manages all print devices in the enterprise. Read More
- Multiple Methods for Significant Reduction of Printing Costs! Lower printing costs result from Sentinel's ability to monitor, optimize and regulate print outputs; reduction in number of required printers; subsequent savings on paper, toner and electricity; and reduced IT staffing requirements. Read More