Sentinel Free Trial
Download free 60 days trial, including technical support
An application which enables configuration of Sentinel external controller/s in order to control, monitor and upgrade controller’s firmware.
All communication is done via UDP using port 65535.
Server 2008/2012 – IIS Configuration
Before you can install the system on a Windows Server 2008 / 2012 server you should first install Microsoft IIS (Internet Information Services) software on the server.
If IIS is already installed on the server, you should verify that IIS is configured as described below.
- Select Web Server (IIS)
- Click Role Services and under Common HTTP Features make sure Static Content is selected.If not – mark it.
- Select Application Development and make sure all its sub-options are selected.
- Under Security, make sure Windows Authentication is selected.
- Select IIS 6 Management Compatibility and make sure all its sub-options are selected.
- If one of the above was not marked, mark it, click Next and then Install. Click Close when the installation finishes.
Sentinel Version 4 System Requirements:
|Operating system for print server|| |
|Operating system for clients||Windows XP or higher|
|Web browser||One of the following:
|Available Disk Space||Minimum: 10GB or greater|
|.Net framework 2.0||Yes|
|.Net framework 4.0||Yes or higher|
|Ports to Open|| |
TCP Ports: 515, 9100, 8081
UDP Ports: 161, 162, 7001, 7002, 7003, 65535
An application to control and reduce toner consumption
After installing the application:
1. Installation for 30 days (without license):
2. On 1st activation a printer should be selected:
3. After printer was selected – The default is to display only the percentage scale for previously selected printer:
4. If user wishes to change printer or any other operation – Right click on the icon should be used: